In accordance with the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 Section 102
The following terms and conditions apply for the West Coast Waste “Win Your Bin” Trade Lottery.
- The promotional period/competition starts from 9am on the 13 July 2020 and runs until 11.59pm on the 31 August 2020.
- The competition is being run at West Coast Waste, Head Office, 49 Munday Ave Pinjarra WA 6208 during the promotional period.
- All customers hiring a bin online between 13 July 2020 – 31 August 2020 will be automatically entered into the draw.
- The winners will be randomly drawn before 30 September 2020 at the West Coast Waste, Head Office, 49 Munday Ave Pinjarra WA 6208.
- All winners will be contacted directly and the winning names will be posted on our website before 30 September 2020.
- The prize money is equal to the cost of the skip bin hired by the respective winner during the promotional period/competition .
- There will be 1 winner pulled randomly that represents each of our depot locations (3 winners in total).
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter (West Coast Waste), the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition is open to entrants 18 years or older.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, and general location (suburb) in the event they are a winner of a Prize for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter.